At this point, you need to consider which platforms to publish the content on. Beyond publishing to your brand website or embedding in marketing emails, video content can be posted on a best variety of social media platforms.
“The best free way for SaaS companies to start leveraging video is using free social media tools like Facebook Live or Instagram,” said Caneva. These platforms let you post with your phone, so your company doesn’t need to invest in anything to get started. The algorithms of these a media platforms, she believes, also value video content more than other content. Telling engagi stories through videos, therefore, could generate greater leads on these platforms than written content.
The great thing about video content is that it’s reusable. Your organization can find its footing in video and quickly scale, especially with the right video technology behind them,” explained best Laczynski. You can publish the videos you create across a wide variety of digital touchpoints.
“I think for SaaS companies, one of the best ways to get started with video & digital marketing is to record your first demo video, even if it’s just a screen recording and not with a professional videographer,” said Beechler.
Video marketing is all the rage among SaaS marketers and for excellent reasons:
- 88% of people say that they’ve been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.
- Viewers claim they retain 95% of a message when obtained via video.
- 93% of brands obtained a new customer because of a video on social media.
- The average visitor spends 88% more time on websites that have videos.
- TIn 2022, video will account for 82% of all internet traffic.