What started off as an idea in our living room has now filled the homes of tens of thousands of Aussies around the nation. Quality furniture at a price that won’t break the bank. To prepare ourselves for even more growth this year, we’re looking for a highly intelligent, switched-on and experienced growth marketing manager to take the reins so that we can continue to smash our ambitious plans with even greater velocity.
Reporting directly to the co-founders, you’ll be working closely with our product and customer operations team to ensure our comprehensive marketing strategy is aligned with the product strategy, sales revenue targets, business priorities, and product launches.
Not going to lie. You’re going to be in for one helluva ride. And you’ll be in excellent company too. In less than four years, we’ve curated a high performance marketing team for you to lead, which includes specialists in performance & organic, talented creatives from copy, design and video, in addition to dedicated web developers. Your hands-on approach will equip you when planning and managing the execution of tactical marketing plans. You’ll have no qualms about an omnichannel approach to the alphabet soup of online marketing (i.e., SEO, SEM, website, social media, eDM and CRM) to achieve customer activation, drive e-commerce performance and improve marketing return on investment to fund more growth. Of course, all being underpinned by customer insights, needs analyses and market opportunities.
I also say this with a ton of bias, but Eva is simply an incredible place to work. Collectively, we’re all passionate about what we do and we’re constantly aiming for better. This start-up mentality — a great deal of humility combined with a thirst for self-improvement is what has driven our fast-paced environment and success to date. What we need now is a leader in this space. Think — the people skills of Keanu Reeves — combined with the execution skills of Keanu Reeves — and the strategic agility of… Keanu Reeves. Basically, we’re fans of Keanu Reeves.
If this sounds like the type of environment you’d love to thrive in, read on below.
- Develop sound understanding of the customer, mentoring a high-performing team to create and lead strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including but not limited to performance marketing, brand growth, website optimisation, offline events, social media marketing, product marketing, partnerships and campaigns
- Create and implement the marketing plan in alignment with overall business objectives, striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing to build a pipeline, as well as quick-wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics, create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth, while ensuring brand alignment and consistent messaging throughout.
- Manage and build long-term relationships with new and existing partners, including developing compelling pitches, commercial negotiation and implementation of mutually beneficial marketing activities.
- Manage marketing budget with the performance team for ongoing performance measurement and optimisation to drive sustainable bottom-line growth.
- Weekly ecommerce sales reporting & analysis, providing actionable insights to ensure ongoing website improvements to improve the customer journey and tactics to increase conversion, reduce bounce rate and cart abandonment
- Ensure on-brand campaign execution during creative ideation, development and implementation as well as project management of all aspects of photoshoots and campaigns.
- Deliver high quality marketing briefs to ensure a campaign can be executed with an optimal outcome
- Fluent in the full spectrum of acquisition channels at your disposal (i.e., Owned Media: Email, Facebook, Pinterest | Paid Media: Ads across Mobile, Web, Video, TV, Radio, SEM, Affiliate | Earned Media: SEO, PR, Word of Mouth).
- At least 2-4 years of proven success managing a marketing team, with strong experience in ecommerce and digital channels.
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills (this is HUGE)
- Analytical and metrics-driven, with a strong track-record of driving sustained sales growth within an e-commerce environment. You have a keen eye for experimenting, measuring performance daily and are results driven.
- Strong ability to lead, influence and manage multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Proven experience in delivering positive commercial outcomes and driving lifetime customer value
- Experience in performance marketing, a start-up environment or B2C environments is a plus
Eva believes in the power of a diverse team and is fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We encourage applicants from all walks of life.
- A chance to grow with a rapidly expanding startup.
- A role that is as adaptable as you are.
- Support for any course, conference or training that will help us mutually grow, ears and budget for any wild (but justifiable) idea,
- An autonomous work environment where there is never a regular ‘days work’.
- All the coffee/ tea/ beers/ kombucha you need.
- Free anniversary mattress and friend/family discounts
- A diverse culture and a bunch of really cool people (our prev. events have included the Australian Open, Spanish cooking classes & escape rooms).
This is an awesome role for an awesome person. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Fixing the way we buy furniture — Eva fills Aussie homes with beautiful, functional and affordable furniture with the click of a button. With an in-house-everything-team, we design our own award-winning products and rely on our values of customer-centricity to engage and delight customers all around Australia. You’ll be in for a wild ride as we accelerate towards becoming Australia’s leading digital furniture company.
mindtalks.ai ™ – mindtalks is a patented non-intrusive survey methodology that delivers immediate insights through non-intrusively posted questions on content websites (web publishers), mobile applications, and advertisements (ads). The conversation is just beginning !, click here to sign-up and connect with other mindtalkers who contribute unique insights and quality answers on this ai-picked talk.